Exceptional flight characteristics provide
the foundation for precise data acquisition
Developed to support Mapping and GIS applications, the Surveyor 630 precisely captures the data required for projects such as 3D models, dense point clouds and georeferenced orthomosaic export.
The Surveyor 630 Multirotor coaxial design delivers confidence and control expected by the professional pilot
The Infinite Jib™ Surveyor 630 is a robust Multirotor UAV able to fly in a variety of weather conditions carrying an array of individual sensors or multiple sensors simultaneously.
The Surveyor 630 Flight System includes:
- Control flight operations transmitted either through the systems’ iPad or RC Radio
- Flight control functions include: Waypoint Programming, Manual Control, Return to Home, Auto Take-off and Landing, Position Hold
- Two on-board cameras, monitor flight direction and aid in data collection
- Rapid GPS acquisition for advanced and accurate route planning
- Integrated camera with remote shutter and GPS Geo-Reference images
- LCD monitor mounted on tripod displays live video from the craft
- Robust power system of battery packs, dual charger and AC/DC power converter
- Utilizing a unique boom design, the complete system swiftly packs down into its’ custom transport case. When ready to work, the system deploys just as efficiently.
- Multirotor Flight simulation training software AeroSim included to keep your drone flying skills sharp.
- Optional long range command and control and video link available.
Exceptional flight characteristics provide the foundation for precise data acquisition.
All Infinite Jib™ UAV multorotors are constructed by technicians with hundreds of RC builds and many years of RC experience. All crafts are flight-tested and fine-tuned by our Test Pilots before leaving our shop. Further, the crafts undergo a complete evaluation of all fight systems.
|Flight||Wind Resistance:||Maximum estimated wind gusts between
37 – 50 mph (60 – 80 km/h)
|Surveyor UAV Flight System:||16.5 lb (7.5 kg) with batteries and camera|
|Maximum Speed:||45 mph (72 km/h)|
|Flight Times:||18-25 minutes with the Nikon D5300 Camera.|
|Operating Temperature:||14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)|
|Payload||Maximum Takeoff Weight::||24.2 lb (11 kg)|
|Maximum Sensor Payload:||8.8 lb (4 kg)|
|Typical Sensor Payload:||1.3 lb (.6 kg)|
|Typical Takeoff Weight:||10.74 lb (7.9 kg)|
|Max Craft Thrust:||48 lb (21.7 kg)|
|Motors||Motor Qty:||6 Motors|
|Boom Configuration:||Y6 configuration with trailing single boom|
|Motot Configuration:||Coaxial design with two motors per boom|
|Dimensions||System Height:||21 in (53.3 cm)|
|System Length:||43 in (109.2 cm)|
|System Width:||48 in (121.9 cm)|
|Propeller Diameter:||17 in (43.2 cm)|
|Propeller Fixed Pitch:||5.8 in (14.7 cm)|
|Propeller Construction:||Carbon Fiber|