Surveyor 300 UAV
Nimble, feisty, ready to work.
The Surveyor 300 UAV delivers performance unrivaled in its class.
Surveyor Multirotor Overview
Developed specifically as an entry system to service the GIS and Agricultural sectors.The Surveyor 300 UAV captures the data required for projects such as multispectral images, 3D models, dense point clouds, and geo-referenced orthomosaic export.
The Surveyor 300 UAV is a full solution flight system with a coaxial design including the following functionality:
Waypoint Programming, Manual Control, Return to Home, Auto Take-off and Landing, and Position Hold.
The Surveyor UAV Flight System includes:
- Flight operations are controlled by either the RC radio or the included iPad
- Flight control functions include: Waypoint Programming, Manual Flight Control, Return to Home, Auto Take-off and Landing, Position Hold
- Utilizing a unique boom design, the complete system swiftly packs down into its’ custom transport case. When ready to work, the system deploys just as efficiently
- Multirotor flight simulation training software
- Three integrated cameras with remote shutter and GPS georeferenced images
- LCD monitor mounted on tripod displays live video from the craft
- Robust power system of battery packs, dual charger and AC/DC power converter
- Rapid GPS acquisition for advanced and accurate route planning
Exceptional flight characteristics provide the foundation for precise data acquisition.
All Infinite Jib™ UAVs are constructed by technicians with hundreds of RC builds and many years of RC experience. All crafts are flight-tested and fine-tuned by our Test Pilots before leaving our shop. Further, the crafts undergo a complete evaluation of all fight systems.
|Flight||Wind Resistance:||Maximum estimated wind gusts between 25 – 37 mph (40 – 60 km/h)|
|Surveyor 300 Flight System:||9.9 lb (4.51 kg) with batteries Canon DSLR Camera and GPS Geotagging|
|Maximum Speed:||30 mph (50 km/h)|
|Flight Time:||Estimated 18 minute flight time with Canon Rebel DSLR.|
|Operating Temperature:||14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)|
|Payload||Surveyor 300 with Batteries no Camera:||8.5 lb (3.87 kg)|
|Canon DSLR with GPS||.4 lb (.64 kg)|
|Maximum Sensor Payload:||2.2 lb (1.0 kg)|
|Maximum Takeoff Weight:||10.74 lb (4.87 kg)|
|Max Craft Thrust:||15.4 lb (7 kg)|
|Motors||Motor Qty:||6 Motors|
|Boom Configuration:||Y6 configuration with trailing single boom|
|Motot Configuration:||Coaxial design with two motors per boom|
|Dimensions||System Height:||16.5 in (42 cm)|
|System Length:||36 in (92 cm)|
|System Width:||40 in (102 cm)|
|Propeller Diameter:||15 in (38.1 cm)|
|Propeller Fixed Pitch:||4.5 in (11.43 cm)|
|Frame and Propeller Construction:||Carbon Fiber|