Provides you with flexibility to capture the required
perspective with a range of on-board cameras.
Our most compact model, the Hero is designed to capture the data required for precision mapping, agricultural inspection to performing thermal search operations.
Deploy in minutes, pre-plan flight paths to fly a grid search in the required area and geo-tag photographs for post processing and analysis.
The Hero 200 UAS is a full solution system with the following functionality:
- Waypoint programming, manual control, return to home, auto takeoff and landing and position hold
- Flight operations are controlled either through the RC radio transmitter or through the Hero’s’ iPad
- Efficient carbon fiber folding propellers further reduce the size of the Hero to pack down into its ‘made in Canada’ lightweight, rugged and waterproof case.
- Included to support flight training, is a copy of AeroSim Flight simulation software
- LCD monitor mounted on tripod displays live video from the Hero
- Robust power system included LiPo battery packs, AC/DC power converter and charger
Exceptional flight characteristics provide the foundation for precise data acquisition.
All Infinite Jib™ UAVs are constructed by technicians with hundreds of RC builds and many years of RC experience. All crafts are flight-tested and fine-tuned by our Test Pilots before leaving our shop. Further, the crafts undergo a complete evaluation of all fight systems.
|Flight||Wind Resistance:||Maximum estimated wind gusts between
25 – 30 mph (40 – 48 km/h)
|HERO Flight System:||3.45 kg with batteries and Cameras|
|Maximum Speed:||45 mph (72 km/h)|
|Flight Time:||15 to 20 minute with Thermal / POV and Camera|
|Operating Temperature:||14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)|
|Payload||Maximum Takeoff Weight:||8.8 lb (4 kg)|
|Maximum Sensor Payload:||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
|Typical Sensor Payload:||1 lb (.45 kg)|
|Takeoff Weight in full configuration:||7.5 lb (3.45 kg)|
|Max Craft Thrust:||15 lb (6.88 kg)|
|Motors||Motor Qty:||4 Motors|
|Boom Configuration:||Four Boom Folding Quad|
|Motor Configuration:||Coaxial design with two motors per boom|
|Dimensions||System Height:||9.8 in (25 cm)|
|System Length:||31 in (79 cm)|
|System Width:||32 in (81.6 cm)|
|Propeller Diameter:||15 in (38.1 cm)|
|Propeller Fixed Pitch:||4.5 in (11.43 cm)|
|Propeller Construction:||Carbon Fiber|