Discover the possibilities of UAV flight systems.
As the expectations and requirements of our client’s evolve, so does the range of applications for our flight systems. Following are just a few examples of the industrial and commercial areas where our systems are making a positive impact.
We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us.
– Marshall McLuhan
- Volume Calculations – Used to accurately estimate the efficiency of machines and mining methods
- 3D Mapping – Provides data that can reduce costs and improve effectiveness of mining operations
- Construction Site Information – Aerial surveys for planning, pre-construction and construction phases
- Power Lines – Reveal important condition information
- Wind Turbine Blades – Identify damages or faulty blades that can reduce overall productivity
- Bridges – Perform initial visual assessments from all perspectives
- Precision Agriculture: Gather key information to enhance variable-rate application decisions
- Crop Management: Monitor and control crops during the season to maximize return
- Search & Rescue – Safely and effectively search for victims of natural disasters and other emergency situations.
- Solar – Define anomalies and complete inspections during normal operations with no costly shutdown required
- Building – Deliver superior imaging quality to accurately evaluate your thermal situation
- Water – Forestry. The calibration and operation of the instrument yields absolute surface temperatures while the system navigates in flight
- Uniquely suited for inspections of major installations requiring specified data for assessment and management decisions
Commercial Structure Inspection
- Capture data of large scale complexes that require exacting condition assessment
- Monitor and inspect live stock utilizing an aerial advantage and temperature readings of each pixel captured
Land Mine Inspection
- Safe and effective means of detection
- Environment/Scientific Research – capable of flying advanced sensors to aid in detailed analyze of a specified area.